What happens in Montmartre for the artists? You will know everything in this section
Rock En Seine: The best rock festival Paris!
Want to end the summer on a musical note? The Terrass' Hotel recommends to all lovers of rock music, the festival "Rock En Seine". This rock festival in Paris is back for a new edition. This rendezvous rock in Paris for over 10 years, welcomes during three days more than 65 concerts on five different scenes and more than 120 000 festival!
This year heavyweight rock are expected as Sum 41 and Iggy Pop but not only as Damian Marley, son of famous Bob Marley, is expected just as Casseurs Flowteurs.
Little more than this year: the creation of a dancing! With the Dancing, Rock en Seine celebrates all forms of dance practiced worldwide. Come you wiggle to the hip hop sounds of salsa or ballroom dancing.
Here is our small selection of Rock En Seine concerts:
Friday, August 26:
- Adrien Soleimane at 17h05 (Industry Scene)
- Bastille 18:45 (Main Stage)
- Damian Marley at 19:45 (Stage Cascade)
- Two Door Cinema Club at 20:45 (Main Stage)
- Birdy Nam Nam at 9:50 p.m. (Stage Cascade)
- The Last Shadow Puppets at 23:00 (Main Stage)
Saturday, August 27:
- Wolfmother 17:00 (Main Stage)
- Casseurs Flowteurs at 17:50 (Stage Cascade)
- Bring Me The Horizon 18:45 (Main Stage)
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero at 20:45 (Main Stage)
- Sigur Ros at 21:45 (Stage Cascade)
- Massive Attack 23:00 (Main Stage)
- La Femme 23:10 (Industry Scene)
Sunday, August 28:
- Editors at 16:05 (Main Stage)
- Gregory Porter at 16h55 (Stage Cascade)
- Sum 41 at 17:45 (Main Stage)
- Mike Snow at 17:50 (The Scene Industry)
- Ghinzu at 18:45 (Stage Cascade)
- Iggy Pop at 19:45 (Main Stage)
- Chvrches at 19h50 (Industry Scene)
- Cassius 21:00 (Stage Cascade)
- Foals 22:00 (Main Stage)
- Soulwax at 22:05 (Industry Scene).
So hurry up to buy your tickets and come to wiggle to the most sound rock of Paris for this late summer!
What? Rock en Seine
Where ? Parc de Saint-Cloud, 92000 Hauts-de-Seine
When? 26,27 and 28 August 2016
Prices ? 3-day pass: € 119, Pass 1 day: 49 €