The best spots to take picture of Montmartre
Let’s go to the 18th district of Paris. It's up there that you will find one of the best known quarter of the city. From Montmartre, all parts of Paris is at our foot. We could think we are the kings of the world by having the most worldwide beautiful city just under our eyes. In Montmartre in Paris, you can take beautiful pictures of the entire city and have breathtaking views. This is the perfect place to come back full of memories but also full of beautiful pictures in our camera. Between the Sacré-Coeur, the surrounding gardens or the famous stairs leading to the Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre in Paris is filled with wonders.
But we, what we would like, it’s to be able to photograph this amazing and picturesque Montmartre in Paris. So, we searched and searched again the best spots in order to be able to take pictures of it in all its splendor. Do you want to know? So get out your camera and follow us!
- From Cathédrale Notre Dame: In this place full of history, you can admire, besides the magnificent gothic art of the cathedral, the Montmartre quarter away from there. Climb the 422 steps that lead you to the roof with a panoramic view of Paris and enjoy!
Cathédrale Notre Dame : 6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris. Free admission.
- From the Butte Chaumont: For a quiet and relaxing break, direction to the park of the Butte Chaumont in the 19th arrondissement. You will find in this park created for the Universal Exhibition of 1867, a stunning view of Montmartre.
Park Butte Chaumont: 1 Rue Botzaris, 75019 Paris. Free admission.
- From the Musée d’Orsay: During a visit of the works of the Musée d'Orsay, think to take the stairs and go see the famous clock of the museum. From here, you can enjoy one of the most original view of Montmartre through the transparency of its clock.
Musée d'Orsay: 1 Rue de la Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris. Admission fee.
- From the bar Printemps Haussmann: When your shopping sprees, think about to make a turn at Printemps Haussmann. Do not forget to relax in the rooftop bar. Surprise! A beautiful view of Montmartre is available there.
Printemps Haussmann: 64 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris. Free admission.
- From the Terrass'' Restaurant: At the foot of the hill, the restaurant and bar of the Terrass'’ Hotel and also its terrace offer one of the most beautiful panoramic views over Paris. From its 7th floor, Montmartre is at your foot and I hope you’re planning to enjoy it!
Terrass'' Restaurant: 12-14 rue Joseph de Maistre, 75018 Paris. Free admission.
It’s only up to you to come to these different places to admire the beautiful views of Montmartre in Paris. Release your photographer soul!