Where and how to extend the summer in Paris?
Here we go again, a new year begins. It's the end of tan, rosé and aperitifs at the holidays! But if we are not ready to say no to the impending end of the holidays? And if we keep our holiday despite the resumption of the typical day metro-work-sleep? The Terrass' Hotel Montmartre, gives you it list of five activities to extend the summer!
- Navigate on The Canal of Ourcq: The Parisian heat weighs on your daily life? Direction Ourcq Canal. This channel, which goes from Basin La Villette to Mareuil-sur-Ourcq is an exotic place to extend the summer just 15 minutes drive from the Terrass' Hotel Montmartre. From the Villette Basin you can rent a boat license-free to enjoy with family, friends or family walk 20kms on the banks of the Ourcq canal. The Marin d’eau douce, website offers rental of 3 boats without license from 1 up to 11 people for a relaxing interlude away from the bustle of Paris.
What? The channel Ourcq.
Where ? Bassin de la Villette, 37 Quai de la Seine, 75019 Paris
When? 9:30am to 10pm
Prices ? 40 € per hour to 310 € per day depending on the type of boat.
- A bike ride in Paris: What better than a bike ride to find his beloved city and enjoy temperatures worthy of an Indian summer? You will find on the site Geovelo all cycling facilities in Paris as well as the ability to create a route based on what you see. You do not have a bike with you? Do not panic, take a Vélib 'and through the application on smartphone, you will know in real-time availability of stations near you.
What? Bike ride
Where ? Paris and 371kms of cycle paths
Prices ? Ticket 1 day = € 1.70 + first 30 free minutes each way. Followed by 1 € for the next half hour.
- Ride by boat: It's hot and you want to run away from the boiling life of Paris? The Bois de Vincennes offers rides in boats on two lakes: Lac des Minimes and Lake Daumesnil. Aboard these small wooden boats (up to 4), you will have to row to move and thus combine sport and relaxation. Located in the southeast of Paris, the Bois de Vincennes and boats allow you to cool off in late summer.
What? Boats ride.
Where ? Lake Daumesnil: Belt Route du Lac Daumesnil, 75012 Paris
Lac des Minimes: Avenue de Nogent, 75012 Paris
When? Lake Daumesnil: Every day from 10am to 7pm.
Lac des Minimes: Wednesday, Saturday and holidays: 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Sunday: 11am - 19:30
Rates: Lake Daumesnil = € 12.50 per hour for 1-2 persons, € 13.50 per hour for 3-4 people. Deposit: € 20. Duration 1 hour.
Lac des Minimes: for 1h: 10 € for 1 or 2 people - € 12 for 3, 4 or 5 people - Deposit: € 10. Pets allowed.
- Clubber terrace at Wanderlust: What better way to extend the summer to continue to party? If you want to drink rosé up to 5 hours of the morning on the Seine and dance on the trendy music, then Wanderlust is for you! This club has the particularity of having a 1600m² terrace, open from 18h to 6 hours of the morning. Have fun and enjoy a moment of madness, while visiting the Wanderlust.
Where ? 32 Quai d'Austerlitz, 75013 Paris
When? 6pm to 6am.
Prices: Free Admission free before 23h, € 10 after unless special evening.
- The Terrass' 'Bar: The Bar Terrass' Hotel Montmartre, offers a panoramic view breathtaking over Paris. With its multitude of cocktail and a rooftop, The Terrass" Bar of the Terrass'' hotel in Montmartre, you will spend a wonderful evening in the company of the stars, for a late summer getaway, with friends or family.
What? The Terrass'' Bar, Terrass'' Hotel Montmartre.
Where ? 12-14, rue Joseph de Maistre, 75018 Paris.
When? 12 am to 1am.